Napier Harbour Board/Hawke's Bay Harbour Board
The Napier Harbour Board was first formed in 1875. In 1976 it's name was changed to the Hawke's Bay Harbour Board.
In 1989 the Harbour Board was disestablished and it's functions were spread between Port of Napier Ltd, Hawke's Bay Regional Council and the territorial authorities in the region.
|Name Sort descending||Identifier||Dates|
|Index to Rochfort files||HBRC 00081|
|Marine Permits||HBRC 00103||1969-1991|
|Napier Harbour Board Administration Files||HBRC 00061||1935-1989|
|Napier Harbour Board/Hawke's Bay Harbour Board Annual Reports||HBRC 00062||1960-1988|
|Rochfort Correspondence||HBRC 00075||1931-1955|
|Rochfort files||HBRC 00082||1860-1969|