Waiopehu Scenic Board
The Waiopehu Scenic Board was established in 1915 when the Reserve was vested in the Levin Borough Council. The vesting was reconfirmed every five years via Gazette Notice.
Minutes are not held after 1956, but it is unclear if the Board continued to met after that date.
In 1959 the Reserve was vested in the Levin Borough Council indefinitely. From this point on the Borough appears to have managed the reserve as part of their wider Parks portfolio.