Weber Domain Board
The Board was created by Gazette Notice on the 29th of October 1890. The Weber Road Board acted as the Domain Board and after 1902 the Weber County Council carried on this function. In 1909 the Board was separated from the Council and became a stand alone body. The Domain was vested in the Dannevirke County Council in 1984. The former Board continued to administer the facilities as a committee of the council.