Woodville Library Committee
The Woodville Library Committee was established in February 1878 for the purpose of founding a public library. In 1892 under the Public Libraries Act 1875 the library was registered as the Woodville Public Library. The committee was also responsible for the procurement of books, building alterations, appointment of a librarian and subscriptions. In 1904 control of the Public Library was transferred to the Woodville Borough Council.
Woodville Library Committee minutes of meetings