Building Plans - Soldiers’ Club/RSA Building

Identifier
PNCC 4/13/16
Descriptive Note

For building permit. Plans of the two-storey building erected in 1917 by the Manawatu Patriotic Society on the corner of Cuba and George Streets. This building was originally known as the Soldiers’ Club and later as the Returned Services Association (RSA) building.

Currently Ground Floor operating as Cafe Cuba.

Has beginning date
1969
Has end date
1952
Has location
Ian Matheson City Archives
Record Set Type
Series
Model
Collection
77cd1c02-3e46-41b5-ac65-4e31fd50c8f7

Records in Building Plans - Soldiers’ Club/RSA Building

Displaying 1 - 4 of 4